A closet for storing clothes and towels can quickly turn into a necessity for even the smallest of families. Have towels and sheets available and arrange them is a necessity. You can make bathroom linen cabinets to store bedding and bath, quickly and easily. In this BATHROOM.com, you’ll do with mobile measures 60 inches deep, 1.50 meters wide and 2.40 meters high. Feel free to adjust these measures to make it suitable to your space.
6 Photos Gallery of: How To Make Bathroom Linen Cabinets
- Measure your space from floor to ceiling. In this example, this measure is 2.40 meters tall. The advantage of making bathroom linen cabinets that goes from floor to ceiling is that you can store infrequently used items on the top shelf.
- Cut your wood to size. Cut two pieces of wood with 2.40 meters high and 60 inches deep. These pieces serve because the sides of one’s closet. Then cut the top and bottom. Each piece should be 60 inches deep and 1.50 meters wide. Cut the appropriate number of shelves you want in your closet. Each shelf should be 60 inches deep and 1.50 meters wide.
- Connect the side of his locker at the top and bottom. Use screws and wood glue to hold them. Plan use four wood screws on each side. When you attach the pieces above and below, make sure that they fit within your sides. This means that when you look at your bathroom linen cabinets aside, you cannot see the upper or lower parts.
- Install shelves at least 45 cm away. This extra space in your closet allows you to stack items like sheets and towels and keep them together. Leave extra space on top of your closet for items with height, such as pillows.
- Paint or varnish the wood with the color you want. Once the ink dries, wipe with a sealant to prevent moisture from damaging the wood.
6. Place baskets in your bathroom linen cabinets. They are great for storing smaller items such as soap or razors and facilitates transport these items to the shower.