Glass tiles undoubtedly are a colorful addition to any kitchen. When used like a backsplash can add character and charm to the space. A pair of colorful glass tiles white feature to add a touch of bright color or to match other bold colors to your kitchen. Glass tile backsplash pictures come in a wide range of colors and sizes. The easiest way to install is glass sheets. As it would be constructed from squares mounted with a support of paper, a cutter is needed tiles sophisticated. Customize the size of the sheets with scissors and make your backsplash 100 percent original.
6 Photos Gallery of: How To Make A Glass Tile Backsplash Pictures
- Stretch a piece of cardboard. Measure the dimensions of your backsplash and draw a sketch in the area upon the cardboard. Add your glass tile backsplash pictures lighting fixtures and any other element that is on the wall.
- Set your shingle tiles on the cardboard. Cut sheets with a pair of scissors and organizes the tabs to create your design. About and adjust the colors and patterns until you’re satisfied with the results.
- Spreads a canvas or plastic on top of the bar to protect it from dripping.
- Spread ¼ inch (0.63 cm) of tile adhesive upon the lower back from the backsplash having a notched trowel. Glass tiles are translucent and adhesive can alter the color of it. Choose white adhesive.
- Removes a glass tile sheet template and tap it straight into the adhesive. Let the adhesive system for 20 to 30 minutes. Dip a mop and saturates the paper. Remove the paper from the front of the tiles.
- Pour grout to smooth the contours of the tiles, moving the trowel back and forth to distribute evenly. Choose an unhanded grout.
7. Dip a sponge in water. Clean the front of the glass tile backsplash pictures to remove all grout residues. Let the grout dry for 48 hours. Polish the surface with a clean, soft cloth.