Rustic bedroom furniture – Create a romantic atmosphere inside your bedroom could be as easy as changing the paint on the walls and blankets on the bed. A few changes can lead to your bedroom to be a single room, to become rustic and romantic retreat where you want to spend every weekend week. Collect the clues of French design to help in adding accents and rustic finishes to your romantic space.
8 Photos Gallery of: How To Decorate Romantic Rustic Bedroom Furniture
- Paint the walls of a dull shade of cream, green, mauve or wine. These colors are soft and romantic look in any rustic bedroom furniture. The sage green, mauve or deep wine will all definitely be the proper backdrop to get a rustic and romantic bedroom.
- Get antique rustic bedroom furniture for your space or go to the hardware store and buy a kit to give antique finish on the furniture you already have. Such packages contain painting special and covered enamel able to give a worn vintage look and the bed frame, a dresser or a nightstand.
- Hang a large mirror on the opposite wall from your bed. This will not only create the illusion of a larger space, but also reflect light and enhance the atmosphere when combined with proper lighting.
- Choose a quilt in a tone that complements your walls. The cream will be perfect with sage green, mauve, beige or wine. O meets in brown and green accents to match cream walls. A fabric with sheen that reflects light will create a more rustic look, like curtains in the same color as the duvet harmonize their appearance.
5. Put the accent using accessories such as pillows, vases and candlesticks. A spider type lamp hanging at the foot of your bed and lots of pillows, create a romantic atmosphere. A foot rest with a soft blanket in complementary colors, add a touch of classic elegance to your rustic bedroom furniture.