Contemporary dining room sets – Because eaters are usually separate rooms, away from the common areas of transit, are often neglected in decoration. Most people put the table old grandmother, or a reproduction of it, in the middle of the room, vases and candles add to the cupboard and close the door until you have a dinner. However, a room does not have to be boring and traditional. With some simple remodeling, your dining room can be a contemporary dining room sets space that reflects your personality and may even inspire you to have more guests followed.
8 Photos Gallery of: How To Contemporary Dining Room Sets
- Empty the room completely. Contemporary dining room sets usually do not have traditional features such as protective coverings for chairs or valances.
- Replace the bulbs that are out of fashion. Instead of elaborate chandelier, choose a pendant with clean lines and a more contemporary trend. Try hanging a string of lights over the table instead of a single lamp.
- Remove the wallpaper and paint the walls. Choose a painting of warm red or chocolate brown for a sophisticated design and adds a flash of color to paint a wall that stands out with a luminous like lime green or bright blue. A simple design, such as stripes or design painted on the wall Harlequin also gives a strong impression in a contemporary dining room sets.
- Replaces outdated floors and rugs. Many traditional dining rooms have oriental carpet. Change it for one with a bold or design made of natural fibers, such as sea grass and jute.
- Buying new furniture. Contemporary furniture is simple, with clean lines and minimal details. Choose a table with glass or marble surface for a fresh look. If you cannot afford all new furniture, cover your decorated cloth covers or add a layer of glossy white paint or stain the wood furniture to give freshness to your look chairs.
- Removes formal curtains and replace them with simple decorations and simple for windows. Hang a simple valance or wood valance or hang curtains or Roman shades dress the window. Avoid any arrangement that has multiple layers and tassels, the key is simplicity.
- Uses minimal props and keep it simple. Instead of an array of large and ornate flowers in the center of the table displays glass vases filled with fruit or colored stones.
- Hang artwork on the walls. Avoid traditional pastoral scenes and replace them with contemporary, graphic pieces. Displays a collection of photographs in black and white in simple frames, put them on a shelf if you do not want to hang. Create your own art with inexpensive paintings from the art store. Paint the canvas all one color or design your own graphic piece with masking tape and acrylic paint.
9. Replace tablecloths and decorated with simple and graphic ways. Search placemats unexpected materials like wood, beads or leather. Buy contemporary dining room sets figures covered in untraditional as square plates and bowls in colors and strong designs that are sold in most supermarkets.