Manufacturers discontinued furniture for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes a piece is sold slowly. Perhaps it is too similar to that being introduced to the new line. Often there is no obvious reason. If you have pieces of a collection discontinued Ashley furniture dining room sets and you need to add more, I have work to do. The task is not insurmountable, and with some effort, you can complete your outfit.
8 Photos Gallery of: How To Buy Discontinued Ashley Furniture Dining Room Sets
- Ashley furniture dining room sets the exact identity of the piece you want to buy. Ashley appoints its sets, facilitating identification. If you have an invoice from a previously purchased part, name or group number should appear there. You can also check the bottom of a cabinet to identify it.
- Contact Ashley Furniture, either by phone or by email. Explain, through its name or its description, which item you are looking. Ask if they have surplus stock for sale. Ashley will not sell directly to the public, but may provide the names of retailers that can order that part for you.
- Call on the names of the stores in your area who may have unsold items in their showrooms.
- Call local stores to see if they have the Ashley furniture dining room sets you want in stock. If you do not have stock available, ask the names of other shops in the area that may have the item. There may be small shops that are not well known.
- Search on web sites like eBay or Craigslist. Enter the model number or name or scroll through the items listed, and with any luck, you could find it.
- Lee Forum magazine “Furniture World Magazine”. There is a list of people who seek and offer Discontinued Ashley Furniture.
- Post on Craigslist and in local newspapers. Be as specific as possible about what you’re looking for. People change their furniture frequently and might be happy to find a ready buyer for Ashley furniture dining room sets discontinued parts.
8. Determined by the manufacturer for a new line to replace the one you’re looking for. Sometimes, manufacturers only make a few small changes, allowing you to integrate the new with the old parts.