When you remodel or build your bathroom, there are several options to consider with respect to the shower wall, like tiles, fiberglass or Formica. Onyx Collection, Inc. manufactures a type of products, including shower walls, section of the Onyx Collection. Made from a tough, durable material, some Onyx shower walls resemble stone and emerge in various colors. Unlike real stone materials, you can use vinegar to clean these shower walls safely.
7 Photos Gallery of: Does Distilled White Vinegar Can Be Used In The Walls Of The Onyx Shower?
The wall material for showering manufactured by Onyx Collection, Inc. containing 63 percent of crystal hydrate, a substance that is commonly in solid surface products, such as Corona. The remaining 37 per cent is polyester resin. The company uses marble type molds to launch their products.
Use white distilled vinegar
Because it is a weak acid, distilled white vinegar effectively removes soap scum and deposits water hard and kill mold on onyx shower walls. Mix equal amounts of white distilled vinegar and water into a spray bottle and use it to clean. Spray the solution of water and vinegar on the shower wall and clean with a dry cloth. If the area is washed, dry wall of the shower with a towel instead of allowing it to air dry to prevent deposits from water hard.
White distilled vinegar
White distilled vinegar is a common household product that has multiple uses. Cooks use it to tenderize meat, decrease salinity in recipes and reduce the fatty flavor of food by adding it to the fryer or potato salad. He is also a non-toxic cleaner that disinfects and cuts stain water hard. There will be many practical uses of white distilled vinegar, including cleaning, cooking, garden, laundry and garage. If sprayed on the litter of children deters cats. It is used to eliminate odors, kill mold, clean the coffee used to clean the walls of the Onyx shower.
Although white distilled vinegar is a product of ecological and non-toxic cleaning deposits cutting water hard and kills germs, it is not safe for all surfaces. Do not use it to clean marble or stone. Because it is a mild acid, can permanently burn those surfaces.